Wednesday 27 August 2014

The Person Who Made The Delaware Account After Deleted.....

Okaiii, I Have Some PicsOf Who Made the 'Delaware' Account 
She Wasent Replying To ANYONE Untill I Asked This Morning These Pics Are Our Convo
I Did'nt edit (I Dont Know How)

Im Trying To doIn Order But I Carnt name These Pics Whith Whut ScreenCaputre I Useeeeee So It's Hard (y)
When I Was Making this Post I Felt Meen But This Is Who Made The Delaware Account
Apperntly That She's Doing It Tol Build Dela's Account Backup But she Mentioned Fans To Me So that Makes Me Think She Made It To Have Fans Oh, She Msg'd Me Saying On Her Other Acc Dont Tell Dela It will Ruin Our FriendShip Soemthing Like thatHere's The Pic :)) I Know This Is NOTHING Big, But I thought dela Would Like To Know It Took MeALL Night for her To Reply So you Know Baiiiii :*

No comments:

Post a Comment